Sunny urban bungalow with large kitchen and loft conversion33 Grove Hill, Reading, UK
This sunny urban family house is a bunglaow with loft conversion has a good kitchen / diner and large sitting room.
There are some quirky features – so not your normal beige decor throughout and some antiques (more of which can be brought in on request).
It has 4 bedrooms inc. a boys and a girls room. Plus office with fab views over Reading and a self contained annex studio apartment.
It has a long, rather unkempt garden with balcony and patio area, swings, trampoline and views over an urban valley.
There is loads and loads of free parking all around. 30 mins from London.
- Riveside Apartment
- 23 Circus Road West, London, UK
- Unique contemporary house
- Atrium, Norsted Lane, Pratts Bottom, Orpington BR6 7PQ, UK
- Gorgeous industrial/vintage 1930s home with a twist
- 105 Verdant Lane, London, UK
- Arts & Crafts – Sussex
- Dormers, Ashurstwood, East Grinstead RH19 3PH, UK
- Tunbridge Wells 2016 New Build Detached
- Tunbridge Wells TN2 3FE, UK
- Countryside house near the South Downs
- Storrington, UK
- Norfolk broads bungalow
- The Broads, Broads National Park, Norwich NR1 1RY, United Kingdom
- Penthouse in the city
- New Cross, London SE14 5NH, UK